We’re crossing the end line with the final polish from the Alive & Amplified Summer 2021 assortment by Artistic Nail Design and Hard Rock.
Too Much Sax is a neon pink crème that’s so vivid and simply what you want for summer time. I’ve been utilizing my Hard Rock Café pins as inspiration, and as quickly as I noticed this pin, I knew checkered flag nails with a pink drip had been in my future.
- Artistic Colour Revolution – Too Much Sax
- Artistic Colour Gloss – Bride
- Born Pretty – black stamping polish
- Base and high coats
- Gel builder
- Nail artwork brush
- Bundle Monster stamping plate – BM-XL154
- Rubber stamper
- Orange stick
- UV/LED lamp
I used gel as the bottom coat as a result of I had a necessity for velocity, however you need to use common polish if in case you have the time. To create this look:
- Apply a white base coloration.
- Use black stamping polish to stamp a checker board sample on every nail.
- Use gel builder and an orange stick with create 3D drips on the ideas of every nail. Cure.
- Use a nail artwork brush to color neon pink polish over the 3D drips.
- Use a nail artwork brush to color gel high coat over the drips and remedy.