My Favorite Jeans Are On Sale
Jeans are my favorite year-round wardrobe staple that need no introduction. They make up a huge portion of my closet because they are super versatile and never go out of style. For summer, I’m more into a dressed-down look with sophisticated tops and heeled sandals. Here, I’m wearing the new Song Of Style Eunice Top with a pair of relaxed raw hem jeans that I’ve owned for years.
For transitional seasons, I opt for neutral toned pieces and accessories to style with jeans for a casual but timeless look.
1.Rag & Bone Ruth Super High-Rise Straight Jeans
2. Goldsign Blue ‘The Relaxed Straight’ Jeans
3. RE/DONE 70s Stove Pipe Jeans
4. Frame Le Sylvie High Waist Raw Hem Crop Jeans
5. GRLFRND Helena Distressed Mid-rise Straight-leg Jeans
6. Daze Straight up Ripped Ankle Skinny Jeans