Okay, I’ll admit it ~ this was partially due to the packaging that I wished to do that ~ however I additionally wished it as a result of the pores and skin round my eyes can get fairly puffy and scorching throughout the summertime. The Saem is an underrated model that doesn’t appear to get a whole lot of love within the Ok-Magnificence world however I’ve reviewed just a few of their merchandise right here. I used to be given the chance to choose just a few merchandise from Jolse, a premier Korean on-line retailer and one of many objects I selected was the The SAEM Iceland Hydrating Eye Stick
picture credit score thesaem
Pores and skin sort/issues: Oily, growing old, blemish susceptible, pores, hyper-pigmentation, advantageous strains and wrinkles.
I acquired these merchandise complementary to assessment and was not paid. All opinions are my very own sincere opinion and I by no means have been requested to put in writing copy for a model. This weblog submit may include promo codes, affiliate and referral hyperlinks, which utilizing my hyperlinks will assist generate a small fee that helps help my weblog at no additional value to you.
Elements of Observe
This tiny stick packs a slew of anti-inflammatory, brightening and antioxidant components.
- 5% Iceland water is understood for its wealthy mineral content material and hydrating advantages. These waters have been confirmed that they assist with pores and skin points and assist along with your pores and skin’s barrier.
- Ok-Magnificence isn’t full with out some Hanbang components: Ginger is a surprise ingredient, containing 40 antioxidant compounds that assist with anti-aging, removes toxins and stimulates your blood circulation. It has anti-inflammatory properties assist cut back redness and swelling of the pores and skin. It is also a pores and skin brightener. Polygonum cuspidatum (Japanese knotweed) is an antioxidant that incorporates polidatin ~ a precursor to resveratrol, which has brightening and anti-wrinkle results. It additionally soothes, companies and moisturizes your pores and skin. Zanthoxylum piperitum (Japanese pepper) incorporates anti-oxidant properties, defending pores and skin, stimulating mobile progress, combating free radicals, serving to stop advantageous strains & wrinkles ~ making this a preferred anti-aging ingredient.
- Some uncommon components make an look as nicely: Algae kombu is a sort of kelp and algae generally have moisture binding properties so it hydrates and softens your pores and skin. It is also wealthy in important nutritional vitamins and minerals in addition to amino acids, which assist agency your pores and skin and it additionally has anti-inflammatory properties so your pores and skin is easy, much less crimson and fewer swollen. Cetraria islandica (Iceland moss is a lichen, which suggests it’s a fungus and an algae ~ this moss rehydrates your pores and skin by offering a bodily moisturizing movie. Mesembryanthemum crystallinum (crystalline iceplane) is a succulent plant that helps cut back irritation, redness and itching
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) is a strong antioxidant that acts as an anti-inflammatory, improves your pores and skin elasticity, improve the pores and skin barrier perform and in addition it helps to even out pores and skin tone and cut back post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation.
- Glycerin is a humectant ~ sealing in moisture, preserve’s the pores and skin’s water steadiness on an intercellular degree, which makes the pores and skin look wholesome, moist (not dry and scaly), mushy to the touch, and can be an emollient, leaving your pores and skin wanting radiant and supple.
- Produced from vegetable origin sugars, xylitol is a hydrating ingredient.
- Extra antioxidant anti-inflammatories: Yeast derived amino acid adenosine has anti-aging, anti-wrinkle and anti inflammatory properties. Carnosine is an antioxidant and anti inflammatory
- Neuropeptide sh-octapeptide-Four works as an anti-aging ingredient, aiding and rushing up wound therapeutic whereas decreasing redness and irritation. Sure, peptides are speculated to be on the finish of the ingredient listing!
- Glutathione is an antioxidant naturally present in human cells that neutralizes free radicals, boosts the immune system and detoxifies the physique. It might probably additionally trigger pores and skin lightening by changing melanin to a lighter coloration and deactivating the enzyme tyrosinase, which helps produce the pigment. Acetyl cysteine will assist produce extra glutathione
- Polyglutamic acid is created from fermented soybeans (natto) and helps moisturize and exfoliate outdated pores and skin cells. It might probably penetrate to the deepest layers in your pores and skin, locks in moisture and helps improve the manufacturing of NMF (Pure Moisturizing Issue)
- Two acids present up right here: AHA glycolic acid, which exfoliates on the pores and skin’s floor whereas moisturizing and antioxidant vitamin C ascorbic acid helps with tissue progress and brightening. Nevertheless, they’re close to the tip of the lengthy listing of components, so I’m not certain how helpful these two acids are.
This does have fairly just a few dimethicone components, which contributes to the silky easy end. This does have alcohol in it as nicely, however I assume it’s to assist skinny out the product a bit so it isn’t chunky. This doesn’t include any colorants.
picture credit score thesaem
Elements: Water (Iceland!), Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palmitate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Xylitol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, PEG-Eight, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Sodium Citrate, Dimethicone, Potassium Alginate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Perfume, Citric Acid, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Cetraria Islandica Extract , Mesembryanthemum Crystallinum Extract, Adenosine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Polyglutamic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Arginine, Carnosine, Glutathione, Acetyl Cysteine, Ascorbic Acid, sh-Octapeptide-Four cosDNA
The packaging is 150% lovable!! It’s a polar bear and the element on it is vitally good ~ even on the bottom, it has the polar bear tail. The tube packaging is difficult plastic, with raised painted particulars and it is vitally sturdy. The stick is a white, however goes on clear and it has a slight floral scent to it, however nothing that lingers on my pores and skin. There may be an instantaneous cooling impact when that is utilized round my eyes and it feels superb on my pores and skin ~ the cooling sensation is in not intense neither is it lengthy lasting. This cooling impact isn’t from menthol, because it doesn’t include menthol, however from the Iceland mineral water, in response to The Saem.
One of the best ways I’ve used that is very first thing within the morning ~ I hold this subsequent to my mattress with my eye drops as my eyes have been drying out fairly a bit with the remedy I’m on. Once I get up, my eyes really feel gritty and drained and this little cooling stick offers my pores and skin round my eyes a pleasant burst of hydrating freshness together with decreasing any irritation. This previous summer season, I additionally used it at night time time because the nights have been so scorching and muggy that I wanted that little bit of refreshing sensation on my pores and skin.
This additionally labored nicely to placed on eye concealer ~ the few instances I do put on a concealer underneath my eyes, this helped it apply extra easily, appearing like a primer. That is because of the dimethicones within the product. I didn’t discover that it brightened my underneath eye space that a lot nor did it do something for wrinkle care, however The Saem Iceland Hydrating Eye Stick did hydrate, cool and diminished irritation. Now, one factor to remember is that that is solely Eight grams. Which implies that the packaging is larger than what you might be getting ~ there’s solely about three/Eight to half of inch of the product within the tube, so I used mine up fairly shortly. Fortunately, that is cheap, however I really feel the packaging waste right here in my coronary heart and soul ~ please, The Saem, refill the tube with the product and lift the value tag.
You should purchase The SAEM Iceland Hydrating Eye Stick for underneath $6.00 at Jolse ~ costs will fluctuate barely because of the Korean Gained/USD conversion. Jolse has free delivery on a regular basis, ships internationally and offers out free samples.